Tuesday, January 31, 2006

When you need me, but do not want me, then I will stay. When you want me, but do not need me, then I have to go. ~ Nanny McPhee



I am unable to get a decent photo of this bracelet.
O' well.
I usually don't like yellow gold but I had a load of these jumprings and thought I might as well make something out of them.

Tom's Birthday weekend was very nice. Thank you for all the Birthday wishes! I was unable to make a cake (a good thing). So a pecan pie was the best second. The Nanny McPhee movie , an autobiography of Benjamin Franklin and a pizza was all he wanted. such as easy going man.

The Girls were home 'sick' yesterday. They had the Eucharistic Adoration Day disease. That is where you are in church all day praying in the presences of jesus. We felt otherwise.

The extra day together gave us the time we needed to get ahead on school work and the much needed purging of the bedrooms and closets.

Well, I best get back to work. I do enjoy being at home and want to keep it that way.


~"I'm not going to do Nothing any more."

"Never again?"

"Well, not so much. They don't let you."

~ Winnie the Pooh/Christopher Robin

1 Comments:

Blogger Somewhere in Ohio said...

mmmmm, pecan pie! Sal's birthday was easy for me! Shrimp scampi, (which he made) manhattans a- plenty, and Drumsticks for dessert. The easiest birthday dinner I ever made:)

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home