Thursday, March 02, 2006

Another try with the home made photobox





Tom brought home another box in better shape and size so I could make another photobox. I need to do more research on lighting, etc...... But it is fun!

Ebay and Amazon have been steady. I was joking with Tom today saying that we needed to hire a part-time person. I am so grateful to have this job. I couldn't make this kind of money if I was working outside the home with taxes and all. I am constantly eating crow when it comes to Tom's method of buying and storing what I used to call
junk. Don't get me wrong, There still IS JUNK! Just some of it just happens to make money.

Lent starts and the girls have given up gum and candy. Kelsey asked me what I was giving up for Lent. I said "my sedentary life style............"

Our weekends have been relaxing. We have found a good routine that almost feels as though we ever belonged to a church family. How sad is that? Tom misses church. He misses the people. I do to, but not enough to give up what we have now.

Kelsey is involved in this years play "The Wizard of Oz" and it opens next weekend. Lucky for us this play doesn't include a Sunday show. I have kept my 'sewing' hands out of the 'to need for the play' picture. Yes, I can do it, but I do plenty of other volunteer work at the school and I don't NEED to do it all. It is so nice to say "that isn't going to work for me right now." In other words NO! There are hundreds of very capable people who haven't done a darn thing all school year who can get their 'volunteer' hours in before the end of the school year. Yes, you are
gently
required
to have so many volunteer hours per family. Sad to have to ask isn't it?



~I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music.--George Eliot





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dibbs on the red ones~ :-)

3:12 PM  
Blogger Somewhere in Ohio said...

LOVE the silver curly cue braclet!! Tell Kelsey to have fun with the play~ she'll be great! Miss you!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home