Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Good Years


Today Is our 14th wedding anniversary. This photo was taken 18.5 years ago on one of our many dates. This one being dubbed the Photo Booth Date!! I was greeted this morning with three long stem yellow roses (my favorite) dark chocolate and a very mushy card for Tom. I think he's in love, as I know I am. Happy Anniversary Thomas.

The Polovicks gave us yet another used washer this weekend. This time it came with a matching dryer! To us these are brand new. We feel like we've won a great prize!!! Now if we could only have this happen to us in the form of a vehicle. :>)

The Black and white Project is on its way. I told tom that I probably wouldn't have to do this again until we had grandchildren. He was a bit freaked out by that comment.

This weekend will be filled with many girls spending the night on Friday, an an
niversary dinner for two Saturday night, ending the weekend with family day Sunday . My life is so very good. I am grateful.


~"I just want to matter."
-June Carter Cash

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Honey, you look the same today as you did in that picture from all those years ago. Enjoy the day and your life.
a.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Somewhere in Ohio said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are one of the happiest couples I know! Many more......

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Kissy Face Day~Just back from traveling and you do look exactly the same, what a lucky girl, what a lucky couple. many more....

8:49 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

thanks guys! Wow, you make us feel so special.....
love you!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home