Tuesday, March 28, 2006

So Many Things



So many things going on in my life right now . I don't think I could list them all. (maybe I should ? )
They are all very exciting things. The things that need to get done and the things I can't wait to start. I am overwhelmed but joyful.

Both girls are back in school today. It was a long, long week and weekend of extreme mothering at its best. Side stepping all the germs has been trying. I am lucky to beable to get extra sleep in order to keep 'them' at bay. (fingers crossed & knocking on wood).

Spring! Spring! Spring! Ahhhhhhh! sniff! sniff! How sweet. crocus' blooming in other peoples yards (of course). Daffodil's with their heads peaking out . The renewed nagging of dividing my spring daylilies is upon me. Just add it to the list!

Jamin with the Friends this weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hope the sunny weather holds up for Saturday. Oops. nevermind...........Looks like rain. :>(

p.s. This photo is by Plow-Plane. (flower macro)

~"The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness, with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit, and that this center is really everywhere; it is within each of us."
~ Black Elk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home