Tuesday, April 11, 2006

BLOOMS!








Just a few items that are blooming so far this spring. Jewelry making will have to take a 'rainy day' seat now.

The last photo is my favorite Rue plant that just starting to come up. What a presentation! "come on baby."

Not too much yard cleanup this spring. We did a very thorough job getting up the leaves this past fall. Now I can concentrate on dividing and transplanting a few things and bone up on the wood chips this year. I get the feeling it will be another dry one.

The photo below is the exact Scion xB we purchased last Tuesday. I know what I said, but it is nice to have a NEW car. This is our very first NEW car plus the price was right. We broke it in by taking it on a long trip across Ohio to visit our good friends Sal & Cindy. We were able to go over 600 miles for less than $50.00 in gas. That is good for us. The smaller size just tests our ability to be better organized and to do without. Not all bad.

Tom is on vacation next week for a whole week. Just Tom and I during the day...............WAHO! We have big plans to get organized about all things that need to get accomplished this spring and summer. That includes having fun too and actually taking somewhat of a vacation in June or July. Now all we need is the money to do all the things we need and want. We don't want to bank on Ebay being anything other than a buffer zone for our budget. I think once we depend on it as a 'real' source of income then it becomes a J-O-B! Right now it is pleasurable hobby with benefits (for Tom).

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

I want hepatica! I want bloodroot!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

I will bring them to you in my new Scion xB!!!!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Somewhere in Ohio said...

Enjoy your beautiful yard, and time alone with your husband. I know how precious THAT is!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home