Tuesday, June 20, 2006

An Entourage of Photos

*Grecian Foxglove, Woolly Foxglove (Digitalis lanata)*



*Backyard garden from the north & Tigger*




*Catawbiense Rhododendron* north side


*Tucked back there to the right is the on going treehouse project. (4th yr)*




*Jacks among the Hosts*

*The backyard Garden started two years ago* I love the early morning light.








*Buliding an inventory of plants to sell*





*Micro Lily*




* Hosta Nursery*




*Ferns*




*Freckled Lily's*



* woodchips on the ledge garden project*




*Sun and Substance*



*Hosta Flower yet to bloom*




*Variegated Hosta*




*Sunning the wing buddies*



* TIgger and the roses*



*Lily*




*Pink Astillbe*




* Spirea my mother-in-law gave me*


*Some shade loving, fall blooming, variegated bush*



* Soon to be Hosta Flower*



* Bear's Breeches*



* Sweet and lucky was I to get this photo
*


* Goatsbeard*

This was the very first plant that I purchased when I started the gardens 11 years ago. Last year I divided it for the first time. Now I have two.

2 Comments:

Blogger Somewhere in Ohio said...

all the plants look amazing~ wow!!

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are wonderful photos. It must be great to stroll through the garden and take new pictures. Nice job!

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home