Tuesday, July 11, 2006

There is nothing like a pile of Swarovski Crystals!!



This is my work space in the basement. It keep growing as I add newer areas of interest in jewelry making.

Today will be the first all-day rain we've had this summer. I have been looking forward to this day. Mainly because I don't have to water AGAIN! Secondly, I can get started on some inventory for the Art Beat and not feel guilty about not being outside.

My husband went back to work last night after three weeks. I will miss him but not his snoring. Breath rights do work well!!


Today in the yarden:
I have a pair of Cardinals& Gold finches and a wet dog.

Off to the dungeon with me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a snoring husband too? I'll have to get some breath rights to try. Happy belated birthday to you and your girls.. and your work space in the basement looks like great fun! The mini-manequins are neat. :c)

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home