Friday, July 14, 2006

Too hot to play outside "I'm Melting.............."




Past few days:

Seen a red tail fox.
Two black squirrels ( unusal around here).
The Daylily bloom bring new color to the spanse of green.
Put the air conditoner on for the first time this summer.
My Good friend had her second child yesterday. Welcome to the world Blaise!
Got poison ivy again.

Up and coming;

My little girls turns 12 next week (sigh).
Might have to mow for the second time this summer.
A plant sale.
Making jewelry.
Finishing up on the woodchips.






3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so great to go around visiting and see everybody's daylilies this week! A Daylily Celebration is to be had. Awfully hot here too. Hard to concentrate. Your daylilies are spectacular. I am wondering what the big yellow one is, if it is one I have and don't know the name of. Love the pink one you show here, too. Stay cool.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Hey Judith! I receive some of my daylilies from various friends who are dividing and plop them in a bucket to send my way. It's always a nice surprise to see what I get in the next blooming season. The lack of rhyme and reason works for me you know? Naming them all has to be a bit of a job that I might take on say when my kids are in college? That would be the same time I finally get to all the photos of them as babies and organize them. LOL!
I will have to go out into the garage and find the tags on the larger 'spider' varieties to get a name for you. sorry about the lack of professionalism. Daylilies are a rockin !!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home