Monday, July 24, 2006

*Whose move it is now?



*Big Blue Hosta Flower




*Joepye to come.....





The past few days:

* Had a bit of a cool down and spent most of it indoors painting the master bedroom.
* still pitching wood chips and enjoying the smell of the oriental lilies wafting through the yard.
* going to the lake in the evenings with the girls and watching the sunset.
* found a pair of sun glass in the lake & they look good on me!!
* celebrated my little girls' twelfth birthday.
* Now I'm waiting for the next cool day so I can get back out into the yard.
HAPPY DOGS DAYS OF SUMMER!

1 Comments:

Blogger David (Snappy) said...

lovely picture of lassie dog and pussy cat,playing chess?Enjoy the coolness indoors.I found sunglasses outside and i gave them to my wife.She loved them...

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home