Friday, September 08, 2006

The Art Beat






This was my booth at the Art Beat this year. It was very exciting and fun being there. The weather was perfect. I was so glad to have my friends Corrine and Cheryl here to help out. All the hummingbird feeders went first thanks to Cheryl's sales technique.
I'm not quite sure where i want to go with jewlery, but I'm sure it's not sitting in a booth every weekend. Two or three times a year will do.

Thank you to all my friends for your encouraging words and support. I needed the push.
Love you.

You can view some of the jewelry that was in the booth by going to my Photo site .

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynne~ it was so good to see you realizing your dream! I was so proud of you last night~You made it happen~

1:02 PM  
Blogger Somewhere in Ohio said...

It looked very organized and cool~ wish I could have been there for you:)

2:52 PM  
Blogger David (Snappy) said...

Fantastic.I would have bought some jewellry off you.you are talented.You can pace yourself with three booths a year.do you find jewelry designs in the garden?with shapes of flowers or colours?

7:19 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! Wish I could have been there!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home