Friday, September 29, 2006

Chick weekend at a glance

This is the cabin we stay in for chick weekend. We've been going for the past seven years? I'm sure it's seven.
Okay, let's unload the van......



I know I repeated your photo Annie. Sorry. But it was imporatnt to the progression.

Can you smell the cabin smell? We all know what that smell is don't we?



The altar and headboard:







Guess who this is trying to save out butts because I locked us out of the cabin? Such a Lucy.




The Black Madonna, Falafel, Gyros and Oompah!



Peaceful creek walk on Saturday





Saturday Night Dinner:





Sunday In Nashville & Yellowwood: (don't run over the turtle!)







I took my love, I took it down
Climbed a mountain and I turned around
I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills
till the landslide brought me down

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love
Can the child within my heart rise above
Can I sail thru the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life

Well, Ive been afraid of changing
cause Ive built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
Im getting older too

Oh, take my love, take it down
Climb a mountain and turn around
If you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well the landslide will bring it down

If you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well maybe the landslide will bring it down




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Lynne you have captured it all. Love you.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

Lynne!! I didn't credit you for the picture!! Should we reserve for the first weekend of October next year? Will it be McCormick's Creek? Love you.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Somewhere in Ohio said...

Mmmmmmm.... so nice!! What alcoholic left the Manhattan shaker lying around?! 362 days left till next years trip!!! Love you!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home