Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Life is full these days with Soccer practice, dance classes, guitar lessons, selling script, walking with my chicks, wendy's bunday at school, 8th grade meetings, 6th grade meetings and 8th grade pizza parent bunday. All this while fighting off a cold. I took yesterday and napped and layed around in order to feel better today. A hard task , but I had to.

I look forward to some down time to transfer plants in the garden before the chore of leaf raking takes over. Fall is in full swing and the hickory nuts are everywhere!


After filling the birdfeeders It's been a bird sanctuary here these days. The hummingbird feeders need to be put away and other seed feeder put in its place. I would love bird feeders at every window.


This weekend would have been chick weekend. We are not able to make it this year due to circumstances out ouf our control. I will miss it immensely.
I would like to send out an inviataion to go out and at least have some flaming saganaki as a toast to our lost chick weekend.

oompah!! girls, I miss you.





Lorine's Bracelet:






Japanese Chainmaille:




5 Comments:

Blogger Somewhere in Ohio said...

I'm missing all you chicks and our weekend away~~ Next year, come hell or high water, we're going! The necklace is AMAZING!! You are really doing well with the wire!
love ya!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

ok, can't we have a conference call or something? just to be together?

7:29 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

well. if evryone would just download skype we could. but I guess free isn't good enough? I'll call you when I see you on.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

That's some lovely wirework. Very impressive!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

am up for a toast come on ladies!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home