Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It's raining leaves here today. I'm not too excited about getting them all up before the first snow, which sounds like it will be this friday, YUCK!
Yesterday was my daughters 14th birthday. My husband and I went out on a date Saturday night and we just kept saying "we had a baby 14 years ago!!" ....... and silence.

When the weather is inclimate, I spend my time at my bench trying something new from a book I bought a few months back. It is a luxury to have the time to play.



**SPIRALING CHAIN**







QUESTION:
If a turtle does not have a shell on, is he homeless or naked?

4 Comments:

Blogger Somewhere in Ohio said...

14! Wow! You guys have raised two beautiful daughters~ Be proud!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

That necklace is gorgeous!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! The turtle is both, of course! Classic ploy of formulating something as an either/or proposition, when it's not. A heck of a lot of that goes on in political discourse.

12:43 PM  
Blogger createacraft said...

the turtle is freezing.. and doesn't know why??

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home