Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The 400th Entry!!!!

I find that amazing and wonderful.


Today is Saint Nicholas. Camouflage Santa hat and 401 bags of candy was put into shoes from pre-K through 8th grade.
what a fun job.

This is a photo of our new round solid oak split pedestal table. FREE.
Date post 1900. Maybe 1905-1917. Tom and I are elated. It measures 54 inches and suppose to have three leaves.
Now all we need are some chairs. I have two chairs that look great with the table, but the possiblity of finding two more just like them is slim. So I hope to find another matching pair that would look as good with what we have already. That should be fun.

Some jewelry orders for Christmas and hummingbrid feeder to be delivered to the store. Sterling silver patina work last night ((smelly))


I am having a few people over next Tuesday to make purchases or small orders for Christmas. Maybe the new work bench will be set up by this weekened so the display will look nice. Looking forward to some down time in order to work on some new pieces I've been meaning to try. Big plans on Jamin out some jewelry and feeders throughout the winter in prep for Art Beat and Open Houses before our month off in July. Things will go ninety miles an hour when we get back as it is without having to worry about increasing my inventory.

Tree killing this weekend. Where are we going to put that tree? I ask myself that question every year. My house is too small for a tree man!! It's will be cramp that is for sure.
well off to do errands.
Have a great St. Nick Day!





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful table, and the price makes it even better! Can't wait to spill something on it!! :)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

You're just humming along. Cindy's right--I just wait to be in the presence of that table!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home