Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Jewelry Bench is Done!



The Bench is done! I am amazed how fast I was able to fill in all the space it allows. Maybe I should add on a wing? In fact I plan on it when I take a soldering glass.
Kelsey had her piano recital today. she was second to last on the list of 32 students. Fortunatley their songs were 10-25 seconds long , so it was painless. Kelsey did a beautiful job and we have Melissa thank for that and Kelsey's dedication. I bit my bottom lip really hard in order not to cry. Dam PMS + proud mother syndrom!

Caroling tonight. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and relaxing somewhat.

Amy and Dad are practicing a song Amy wrote for guitar. She calls it "Rainy Day." Oh No! I'm choking up again!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful ornament and necklace. I've got Salvatore's Christmas program tomorrow night, and I'm sure tears will be flowing. Our little ones are growing up too fast.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

Your girls are amazing, Lynne!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home