Monday, January 22, 2007

Finally had some time to work.

This was the hardest necklace I ever made. I purely did it from a photo idea which made it very time consuming trying to figure out the best strategy to take to get it balanced. It's not a look for me, but one that seems to be appreciated by many.
Nice for spring.



I love to make chain. This necklace once again prompted by a photo, can be a nice everyday staple or glitzed up with some lovely glass beads. I must play with this one.




I've become a copy cat. I recieved this idea from another, but I was looking for ideas for my one lonely tangerine briolette.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummy, love the orange.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Somewhere in Ohio said...

Lots of fun!!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like that purple tabular bead on the first necklace. I've not seen a bead like that before... gives me all kinds of ideas.

That piece as lots of sparkle!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home