Thursday, January 18, 2007

I bought myself flowers


I bought myself flowers yesterday at Aldis. The price was right so I indulged. The pink depression paden city fan vase is a perfect fit .

It's been a very busy week of volunteering and everyday errands. Today I get to stay home all day and Tom gets to pick up the girls after school. I've had a necklace idea laying around in pieces for over a week now and I have high hopes to it together today.

Reading:

The Dance of the Dissident Daughter
~ by Sue Monk Kidd

Magazines:

~Cooks Illutrated
~Cook Country
~Everyday Food by Martha Stewart


Favorite Dish this week:

~Prosciutto-Baked Tilapia:


"In order to see birds its is necessary to become a part of the silence." - Robert Lynd

2 Comments:

Blogger Somewhere in Ohio said...

Is this a new book by Kidd? Let me know how it is; I'll have to look for it. Miss you.....

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aldi's is my hero. I have chocolate this week, but wish it was those lovely roses..they would look better on my hips,LOL...

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home