Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Tool Bar



Happy New Year everyone! What a great party Sunday night. There was such a great variety of people. People I haven't seen in a years time easily. Some I would prefer to only see once year. I didn't feel like hiding too much from the crowd this time. I would have to say mentally, it has been one of the best holiday seasons for me.

The tree is down and the outside lights are next. The need to move forward nags at me. There are so many paths to choose from I am not sure which one to travel on first. Just keeping my slower pace in life has given me a chance to focus on what is truly important. It's not the money issues or keeping a new years resolutions (which is not to make a resolution at all) It's about keeping the amazing balance of famly life. Okay, I have a few shove slam closets that need my attention, I'll get to that this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have tool envy. That's a sweet setup you have there!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home