Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Cat Days of February






The first 'No School Days" for my girls this week. They are thrilled. Of course they want everyone to come over so they can have a party. I personally don't want to leave the warmth of my bed until this cold snap is gone.
The pets really have the short end of the stick. They are miserable! In and out. In and out. They can't stay out longer then five minutes before they need to come in. The cat stays int he basement at night meowing all night. Lucky for us, Tom has a white noise maker so we can sleep.
























Being stuck inside the house this weekend, we decided it was time to make the photo light box we have been talking about for weeks now.
I found this photo website called Strobist. We made his photo light box and it works beautifully. I plan on learnng much more from The Strobist. Check out his site if you have a minute. The link is in my sidebar.
Unfortunately I have to venture out to the grocery store. Today is my shopping day and I'm out of coffee!



~"The virtues we can learn, no trait is more useful, more essential for survival, and more likely to improve the quality of life than the ability to transform adversity into an enjoyable challenge."
--Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely kitty cat...and nice carpet. What can I say, i married the carpet guy with the great legs...LOL nice to talk to you yesterday...

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home