Friday, February 23, 2007

Fibulae's





My friend Alecart from Flickr has these really cool looking polymer clay beads that she makes. I was inspired to purchase a few to see what I could come up with. So, I guess I had some fun eh?
I have been commssioned to make a thank you gift for the director of this years play. We all had a brooch in mind but decided to go with a fiblua because of it's versatility. This way it can be worn on the lapel of a jacket, a sweater, on a scarf or a hat.

Other than picking up the coop order on sunday afternoon, we'll have the whole weekend to ourselves. AND, everyone is healthy!!! Lets keep it that way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice Lynne, so versitil and lovely.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Somewhere in Ohio said...

How cool! I love them!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home